Wednesday, March 19, 2014

"Black Heart" A Solo Exhibit of Apyang


What's up Art Lovers and fellow BatangueƱos!

Art Fair 2014 maybe over and in case you've missed it, don't fret 'cause there's still an exciting line up of Art Activities in store for you this whole month of March! Aside from the Art Installations all over Metro Manila, we also have some exciting exhibits here in Batangas.
Yes! Batangas Pride!

One of the artists I admire is having her first solo exhibit this coming March 22, that's on Saturday at Gigabite, Tanauan City, Batangas and I'm really excited to see what she has prepared since I've been a fan of her artworks even before.


Meanwhile, here's a little profile background of the artist.

ARTIST on Spotlight: 



Artist Profile:
I am Apyang. My full name is April Amor Mea. I’m a self taught visual artist. 25 years old. I started drawing when I was 4 years old. I didn’t pursue art way back school days because music was my first love. One day I met an artist and he showed me how beautiful the art world is. I began to believe that I have a room for it, that I can do both- music and art.

My artworks. I’m easily fascinated with movies, with personality, and girls. My influences in my art style, of course Audrey Kawasaki, Marco Mazzoni, and Kukula. 

"BLACK HEART"

“Black Heart” came from the song of Incubus called “Black Heart Inertia”.  This is apparently my post celebration of
 Valentine’s Day. There’ll be a set of art specifically portraits of girls . Each girls in the portrait will symbolize the pain, the sadness, the struggles about love/ relationship. etc. There’ll be a minimum of 6 portraits.
- Apyang


Here's a picture of myself and Apyang with one of her own designed tees. Yes, she also has her own design merchandise!

If you want to check her designs out, visit and like her Facebook Page here.

Anyways, aren't we both cute? Heehee! *wink*


It won't only be a night of art but of music as well (and beers, too!) 
Apyang will also be giving away free stickers ! Yay! Don't you just love stickers? I do! 

So what are you waiting for?

Experience Art and Music this Saturday night and be part of the "Black Heart" exhibit!

Ticket Outlets:
or call / text Apyang @ 09279274194 

Ticket/Entrance Fee: P50 pesos only! :)

Ano ga? Tara na! 
See you there!!! :)

-LMB xx

#art #apyang #blackheartexhibit #supportlocal

No comments:

Post a Comment